It is not just about doing your current job as best you can, but preparing for your next job – whether that be in the same company or elsewhere. It’s now up to everyone to take control of their own professional development to prepare themselves for the future
This Challenge will help you develop the habit of organising and managing your own self-development. Over the 30 days it will take you through the process of setting your own professional goals, identifying the most appropriate ways to achieve those goals (and not just by taking courses or programs!), recording your own progress and evidencing your achievements. It will also consider a number of different tools that you can use to organise and manage the process, as well show to an employer in a digital portfolio to demonstrate the value you place on your own self-development.
Your goal in this Challenge is to get started on a process for continuing professional self development that you will continue after the Challenge ends.
Challenge is available in August.
COST per person
£49 – PRE-BOOK AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE and follow the payment instructions below
Note: special rates available for groups of 5 or more participants, and private challenges can be run for organisations, teams or other groups. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- When you click on the Pre-book link above you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Sign in to your PayPal account OR Create an account to check out as Guest and pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will then receive a payment receipt from PayPal. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- If you are paying for more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- If you are signing up for more than one challenge, please provide the names of the challenges in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org