JOIN AT ANY TIME
The most important skill to succeed in the workforce of the future is to be a lifelong learner. Learning something new every day doesn’t have to be work-related but anything that will broaden your general knowledge and enhance your quality of life.
This Challenge will help you build a habit of continuous learning. Every day for 30 days you will you will get an email with a short task that will take you 20-30 minutes to complete. The tasks will expose you to a variety of free sources and resources where you can learn something new everyday. The first part of the Challenge will consider a range of general resources, and the second part will look at some topic-specific resources.
Your goal in this Challenge is to find a number of useful sources that will inspire you to continue to learn something new after the Challenge ends. This Challenge therefore provides a good general introduction to a range of online resources, tools and services as well as a new way of learning.
(Note: Another Challenge, Keep up to date with your industry or profession, looks specifically at ways to learn continuously for your career.)
HOW TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE
When you sign up for the Challenge, you will receive an email with a username and password to the Challenge website where you will find out more about how the Challenge will run. You will then receive an email every day for 30 days with a link to the daily task at the website. You can either work through the tasks on your own or share your ideas and thoughts with others taking the Challenge.
COST per person
£49 – SIGN UP HERE and follow the payment instructions below
Note: Discounts are available if you sign up for more than one Challenge at the same time. Special group rates (for more than 5 participants) are also available. Private challenges can also be run for organisational teams and groups. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When you click on the Sign up link above you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay by credit card or using your PayPal account.
- Sign in to you PayPal account OR Create an account to check out as Guest and pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will then receive a payment receipt from PayPal. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- If you are paying for more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com