Most of what you learn at work takes place as you do your job; it’s just that most people are not aware of the learning that comes from daily work experiences.
This Challenge will help you get the most out of your day job so that you can benefit from your everyday work activities. Over the 30 days it will consider a number of different aspects of your daily work which includes addressing your own performance problems, as well as working with your manager, your team and other colleagues. It will look at how you can learn from these and other work experiences, and become more aware of your own development and growth at work.
Your goal in this Challenge is to develop a number of new approaches to learning from your daily work experiences that you will be able to continue after the Challenge ends.
Challenge is available from 10 July 2017.
COST per person
£49 PRE-BOOK AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE and follow the instructions below
Note: special rates available for groups of 5 or more participants, and private challenges can be run for organisations, teams or other groups. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- When you click on the Pre-book link above you will be taken to a page at the PayPal site to pay. Sign in to your PayPal account OR Create an account to check out as Guest and pay by credit card. Complete the form with your credit card details. You will then receive a payment receipt from PayPal. Note: our merchant name is Tesserae Ltd, and this is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
- If you are paying for more than one participant, please provide the name and email address of each participant in the Instructions to Merchant.
- If you are signing up for more than one challenge, please provide the names of the challenges in the Instructions to Merchant.
- Click Return to Tesserae Ltd to return to this site.
- You will then receive an email from us with your joining details.
- If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com